POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Some patriots packed downtown Pottstown, Montgomery Co., to celebrate Thursday.
Pottstown's annual Independence Day parade started around 10:15 a.m. at High and Keim streets.
The parade passed under a giant American flag. Some people lining the route brought their own flags.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Updated A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor