DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - The man accused of taking part in the brutal rape and murder of his girlfriend's 14-year old daughter will be in court Friday.
Jacob Sullivan's formal arraignment is scheduled for 10 a.m. in Bucks County.
Sullivan and his girlfriend Sara Packer are being charged for what authorities are calling a "rape-murder fantasy" of Packer's adoptive daughter Grace.
Grace's body was found dismembered and dumped in the woods in a remote location in Bear Creek Township, Luzerne County, last Halloween.
Investigators say Sullivan confessed to raping and killing Grace in front of Sara Packer in July and say Sullivan also assaulted the victim two weeks before her murder.
Both he and Packer face more than a dozen charges, including kidnapping, homicide and abuse of a corpse.
Officials said one person died in a fire in East Coventry Township, Chester County Sunday morning.Read More »
- Bill Cosby juror speaks: 'We had no real new evidence'
- Quakertown School Board approves 2017-18 insurance renewal; announces special meeting
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Judge approves release of Cosby juror names
- Bill Cosby judge to rule on whether to release juror names
- Updated 1 person dead after early morning fire in Chester County
- Updated DA: Upper Saucon standoff ends; suspects die in apparent murder-suicide
- Mostly sunny, seasonable today with low humidity; a brief shower in spots
- New mountain slide opens at Camelback
- 1 person killed in ATV crash in South Manheim Twp.
- Man killed when car hits tree in Summit Hill
- Elderly woman dies weeks after crash in Allentown
- Rodale Institute offers fresh, organic produce with farm share program
- Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- Local organ recipient shares her story