DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - The man accused of taking part in the brutal rape and murder of his girlfriend's 14-year old daughter will be in court Friday.
Jacob Sullivan's formal arraignment is scheduled for 10 a.m. in Bucks County.
Sullivan and his girlfriend Sara Packer are being charged for what authorities are calling a "rape-murder fantasy" of Packer's adoptive daughter Grace.
Grace's body was found dismembered and dumped in the woods in a remote location in Bear Creek Township, Luzerne County, last Halloween.
Investigators say Sullivan confessed to raping and killing Grace in front of Sara Packer in July and say Sullivan also assaulted the victim two weeks before her murder.
Both he and Packer face more than a dozen charges, including kidnapping, homicide and abuse of a corpse.
Two men face numerous charges in connection with a series of armed robberies and thefts that targeted Walmart stores across seven Pennsylvania counties.Read More »
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Missing man with dementia found safe
- Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- Monster Jam revs and rocks the PPL this weekend
- Updated Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Updated Unsettled weather continues this weekend
- Parkland School District bus fleet hit by devastating fire
- Local gun store offers free class to LV school employees
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Parents, students, and schools on edge after Florida shooting
- Community, gov't effort needed for affordable housing push
- Students slime principal as reward for reaching reading goal