DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - The man accused of taking part in the brutal rape and murder of his girlfriend's 14-year old daughter will be in court Friday.
Jacob Sullivan's formal arraignment is scheduled for 10 a.m. in Bucks County.
Sullivan and his girlfriend Sara Packer are being charged for what authorities are calling a "rape-murder fantasy" of Packer's adoptive daughter Grace.
Grace's body was found dismembered and dumped in the woods in a remote location in Bear Creek Township, Luzerne County, last Halloween.
Investigators say Sullivan confessed to raping and killing Grace in front of Sara Packer in July and say Sullivan also assaulted the victim two weeks before her murder.
Both he and Packer face more than a dozen charges, including kidnapping, homicide and abuse of a corpse.
- Woman charged with vehicular homicide in death of highway worker
- Elmwood Park Zoo humanely euthanizes 2,000 pound bison
- Police arrest Pottstown hotel robbery suspect
- Remains of 2 residents found after West Chester senior center fire
- Police: Pottstown hotel robbed at gunpoint
- Auditor: DNC convention bonuses didn't violate grant terms
- Ski season comes early in the Poconos
- Small Business Saturday in West Reading
- Off the Gridiron season in review
- Trading a college degree for a career in the trades
- Lights in the Parkway opens for 2017 season
- Is Black Friday dying?
- Reading's Christmas on the Mountain set to open Sunday
- Berks County shoppers swarm stores for Black Friday discounts
- Bethlehem kicks off the Christmas season
- Colder winter on the horizon? Weather folklore says yes