SKIPPACK TWP., Pa. - A judge says a jury will hear the confession of a Montgomery County teen accused of stabbing his girlfriend to death.
The judge made the decision at a pre-trial hearing for Tristan Stahley of Skippack Township Wednesday.
Stahley is accused of stabbing his girlfriend, Julianne Siller, 17, to death last year.
Stahley was 16 at the time of the alleged killing but is being charged as an adult and faces first and third-degree murder charges
A Bucks County man has been sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole, plus 15 to 30 years in the shooting death of a friend.Read More »
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic