A Bucks County judge says he'll pull some late-shifts to help out same-sex couples.
Magisterial District Judge Gary Gambardella says starting next Tuesday, he'll perform weddings for gay couples while on night duty.
The judge says he'll do this out of his office in Ottsville, starting at 7:00 p.m.
Gambardella also says the opportunity is open to all couples, gay or straight as long as one person is a Bucks County resident.
St. Luke's University Health Network is planning to build a new acute care community hospital in Bucks County.Read More »
- Bucks County man charged with sexual assault of 2 children
- Philadelphia's top prosecutor faces arraignment
- Boyertown student sues school district over transgender policy
- Suspect in church thefts sought
- Pepsi pulls 12-packs, 2-liters from shelves over 'soda tax'
- Pottstown woman pleads guilty to defrauding employer
- Phillipsburg 10-year-old saves grandfather's life with Heimlich maneuver
- Pedestrian reportedly struck by big rig in Berks County
- Police ID man sought after high-speed chase, crash in Berks
- Divers call off underwater search at Blue Marsh Lake
- Reading faithful line up for championship game tickets
- Community rallies to support Reading toddler's cancer battle
- Lehigh County detainee policy questioned
- Former Drinky's gets half a shot of what it wants from Easton City Council
- Warren Co. Freeholders pass 2017 budget with no tax increase
- Reading mother disgruntled over elementary school safety concerns