A Bucks County judge says he'll pull some late-shifts to help out same-sex couples.
Magisterial District Judge Gary Gambardella says starting next Tuesday, he'll perform weddings for gay couples while on night duty.
The judge says he'll do this out of his office in Ottsville, starting at 7:00 p.m.
Gambardella also says the opportunity is open to all couples, gay or straight as long as one person is a Bucks County resident.
The jury in Bill Cosby's assault trial agreed on many points in the case and accepted his accuser's testimony as true, but they remained at a hopeless deadlock because of the confusing wording in the texts of the charges, a juror told CNN.Read More »
- Quakertown School Board approves 2017-18 insurance renewal; announces special meeting
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Judge approves release of Cosby juror names
- Bill Cosby judge to rule on whether to release juror names
- Police: Man stabbed several times in Pottstown
- Occasional rain, thunderstorm through mid-morning Saturday
- NJ attorney general joins multistate probe of drug makers
- Schuylkill man accused of killing dad busted on AC boardwalk
- Updated Skyline Drive reopens after wall work atop Mount Penn
- Updated Doctor, dog team up on 'Take Your Dog to Work Day'
- Updated Students learn ropes of law enforcement
- Updated Health Beat: Cochlear implants: How child learns language
- Man sentenced for fatal shooting of woman in Phillipsburg
- Suspect linked to Bethlehem homicide asks for release ahead of trial
- Pennsylvania Legislature eyes wider DNA sampling of convicts