DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - A Bucks County jury is continuing its deliberations Tuesday in the trial of Lee Kaplan.
Kaplan is accused of sexually assaulting six girls, who authorities say were "gifted" to him by their parents.
Prosecutors say the 52-year-old Feasterville man fathered two children from one of the girls he assaulted, but his attorney says Kaplan was married to her and that he never abused the younger girls.
We'll be in the courtroom and have the latest information for you.
- Old parking tickets may be forgiven in Philadelphia
- Pete Rose defamation lawsuit dismissed after agreement
- Happy birthday, Coldilocks! Oldest polar bear in US turns 37
- SEPTA marks Philadelphia trolley's 125th anniversary
- 'Shop with a Cop' makes kids' Christmas brighter
- Dinardo and Kratz plead not guilty to homicide charges
- Updated Police: Armed man barricades himself inside Quakertown home
- 2 charged in Monroe burglaries
- PHOTOS: Ribbon cutting ceremony on Kenhorst Boulevard
- History's Headlines: Christmas constroversy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity