DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - A Bucks County jury is continuing its deliberations Tuesday in the trial of Lee Kaplan.
Kaplan is accused of sexually assaulting six girls, who authorities say were "gifted" to him by their parents.
Prosecutors say the 52-year-old Feasterville man fathered two children from one of the girls he assaulted, but his attorney says Kaplan was married to her and that he never abused the younger girls.
We'll be in the courtroom and have the latest information for you.
Top law enforcement officials in Pennsylvania are coming together to combat the heroin and opioid crisis. District attorneys announced a new task force in Philadelphia Thursday.Read More »
- DelVal freshman works to save Otterhound dog breed
- Southampton teen gets 2-5 years for robbing fast-food joint
- Man facing charges after allegedly stealing cyanide to kill lawn rodents
- GOP field for lieutenant governor gets new face; 2 drop out
- 'LOVE' returns: Philadelphia park gets its sculpture back
- Philadelphia throwing parade as it gets its 'LOVE' back
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- PA Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Police: Dieruff student said he was going to kill everyone at school
- Black Panther premiere party a hit in Allentown
- Arson suspected in fire at Ashley Furniture; $1.5M damage
- Deadline looms: Pa. court has until Monday to pick new map
- Spin and win deals at eateries with new app
- Pedestrian struck by car on Route 61 in Leesport
- Amity homeowners on alert after string of burglaries
- Local residents make a difference in Sierra Leone