The jury in Bill Cosby's sexual assault case is drilling down on what the TV star said happened inside his Montgomery County home and his relationship with the accuser.
Jurors began their second day of deliberations Tuesday by hearing more from Cosby's deposition testimony. Cosby testified under oath more than a decade ago as part of Andrea Constand's civil suit against him.
Cosby is charged with drugging and molesting Constand in 2004. He said it was consensual.
The 79-year-old entertainer did not take the stand at his trial, but prosecutors used Cosby's decade-old deposition testimony as evidence. Cosby said he gave Constand Benadryl to help her relax, then fondled her. Prosecutors believe he gave her something stronger.
Jurors reviewed more than a dozen passages from Cosby's deposition.
A program that distributes free smoke detectors and fire extinguishers honors the memory of a boy who died in a house fire in Chester County earlier this year.Read More »
- Police need public's help to find alleged QNB bank robber
- Man hopes to continue streak of volunteering for wildfires
- Police investigating Sellersville armed robbery
- St. Nick a good pal to PAL kids
- Unidentified woman hit by train in Hatfield Township dies
- Pennsylvania moves to dial back annual testing of students
- Fire damages several homes, structures in Wilson
- Allentown family searching for answers after pet dog was shot and killed
- Basketball fundraiser benefits charity that gives free haircuts to people with autism
- PHOTOS: The first snowfall of the season
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- FBI assisted police with incident at Parkland High School
- Saturday's snow exceeds expectations
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Temperatures drop overnight, accidents reported across the region
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman