POTTSTOWN, Pa. - The trial for a Montgomery County man accused of murder is getting under way.
Jury selection started Monday in the trial of Michael Hinton, of Norristown.
Hinton is facing first, second and third-degree murder charges in the shooting death of Victor Enrique Bonilla Baez.
Baez was killed outside Brian's Cafe in the 300 block of Jefferson Avenue in Pottstown last March.
Hinton's cousin, Maurice Andrews, is also charged in the case.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck