LANSDALE, Pa. - A barber was put behind bars Tuesday for allegedly stabbing a fellow barber with scissors.
Junior DiBartolo surrendered to Lansdale police on aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment and related charges.
DiBartolo, 24, got into a heated argument with another barber over their customers inside the Finest Barbershop at 318 W. Main St. on March 19, police said.
They stepped outside of the shop to settle their disagreement, and police said DiBartolo used his scissors to stab the man three times in the side.
DiBartolo was committed Tuesday to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility on $150,000 bail.
A preliminary hearing is set for April 4.
The rain interfered with plans for some VIP guests at the Pottstown parade, but the true meaning of Memorial Day couldn't be obscured by the clouds.Read More »
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Updated A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem