LANSDALE, Pa. - A barber was put behind bars Tuesday for allegedly stabbing a fellow barber with scissors.
Junior DiBartolo surrendered to Lansdale police on aggravated assault, simple assault, harassment and related charges.
DiBartolo, 24, got into a heated argument with another barber over their customers inside the Finest Barbershop at 318 W. Main St. on March 19, police said.
They stepped outside of the shop to settle their disagreement, and police said DiBartolo used his scissors to stab the man three times in the side.
DiBartolo was committed Tuesday to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility on $150,000 bail.
A preliminary hearing is set for April 4.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Updated Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Warm and breezy today with strong to severe t-storms this afternoon
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey