LANSDALE, Pa. - Lansdale Police arrested a suspected drug dealer for the second time Thursday.
Shyheed Shaquille Tournkara, also known as "P-Nut," was taken in to custody at Main and Green streets after a warrant was issued for his arrest following an investigation in to his marijuana dealings between July and November 2013.
Tournkara, formerly of the 200 block of Cricklewood Circle in Montgomery Township, was wearing "a shirt wrapped around his head to conceal his identity," according to a release from police.
Tournkara had been arrested in February 2013 for marijuana-related charges.
He was arraigned Friday by District Justice Deatelhauser and was taken to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility after failing to post $5,000 bail.
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Near-record warmth through Wednesday with a few showers
- Updated Live at 2 p.m.: NJ Gov. Christie unveils final budget proposal
- Updated It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated Caller waits hit 2 hours at jobless centers, official says
- Updated Open house to discuss the State Hill-Berkshire Underground Transmission Line Project
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building