LANSDALE, Pa. - Lansdale Police arrested a suspected drug dealer for the second time Thursday.
Shyheed Shaquille Tournkara, also known as "P-Nut," was taken in to custody at Main and Green streets after a warrant was issued for his arrest following an investigation in to his marijuana dealings between July and November 2013.
Tournkara, formerly of the 200 block of Cricklewood Circle in Montgomery Township, was wearing "a shirt wrapped around his head to conceal his identity," according to a release from police.
Tournkara had been arrested in February 2013 for marijuana-related charges.
He was arraigned Friday by District Justice Deatelhauser and was taken to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility after failing to post $5,000 bail.
Pennsylvania's highest court is limiting the power of prosecutors to seize people's property through civil actions.Read More »
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal
- Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime