MONTGOMERY TWP., Pa. - A firefighter in Montgomery County suffered minor injuries in a house fire that may have been sparked by lightning Wednesday night.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. at 137 Raven Hollow Drive in Montgomery Township.
A neighbor said they heard a loud bang and rushed to get everyone out of the home.
The firefighter suffered a minor facial injury.
The Red Cross helped a family of four with money for food, clothing, shoes and lodging. Their partners at Red Paw also helped with a dog.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Police allege Easton man attacks ex in drunken rage
- Updated Berks businesses honored as 'People's Choice' leaders
- New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown