SCHUYLKILL TWP., Pa. - The Montgomery County man accused of shooting his ex-girlfriend's mom at her home has been found dead.
Police say Gregory Feldman's body was found in a car parked outside a Wawa in Schuylkill Township, Chester County.
The 30-year-old took his own life Monday night according to investigators.
Feldman's body was found a short time after the Montgomery County district attorney issued a $1000 reward for information leading to his capture.
This was just days after police say the Harleysville man shot his ex-girlfriend's mother twice at her Limerick Township, Montgomery County home.
Court records say Amy Hermann was inside speaking to her daughter, Rebecca, when Feldman appeared at the front door, wanting to talk to Rebecca.
He then told Hermann, "I have something for Becca," and pulled a handgun from his pocket and fired off several shots.
Police say Hermann, 48, was shot in the neck and chest.
Feldman, an Emmaus High grad, had ties in the Lehigh Valley, both in the classroom and courtroom.
He was arrested in Allentown and pleaded guilty to drug charges in March of 2016, and served one year probation.
More recently he was picked up for a DUI closer to home in Montgomery County.
During this most recent and violent incident, Rebecca Hermann told police Feldman later spoke to her on the phone saying, "I wanted you to feel my pain."
The good news in all of this is Amy Hermann is recovering and is expected to survive.
- Train hits car stopped on railroad tracks
- Burst water pipe brings temporary closure of Gatsby's
- Developer plans large public market in downtown Quakertown
- $100,000 of heroin left outside Bucks County middle school
- Bucks man begins trial for allegedly raping child in sex ring
- Police: Inmate serving life in prison kills cellmate
- Allentown residents in Fairview area experience gas outages
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Family of local homeless woman attends memorial service
- Lopatcong Township residents frustrated by sinkhole surge
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin
- Family of 5 displaced from home after blaze
- Dorney Park holds hiring party
- Police respond to incident in Bethlehem
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Montgomery County
- Re-Bra Program helps local women in need