LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - Crews are still examining Unit One at the nuclear power plant in Limerick Twp., Montgomery Co.
Officials with the Limerick Generating Station said the unit was taken out of service Thursday morning following an electrical malfunction on the non-nuclear side of the plant.
They said the unit will be returned to service once they understand the cause of the power problem and do some tests.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Windy and much cooler today, but seasonable for late February
- Updated PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading