POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Saturday in Pottstown, a group of activists gathered at Riverfront Park to demand the federal government do a thorough probe of possible ties between President Trump and Russia.
Speakers at the "March for Truth" rally included State Senator Daylin Leach and Sally Kohn, a CNN and Daily Beast Contributor and formerly of Fox News.
The activists called for the creation of an independent commission and Congressional investigations into what they call the "Trump-Russia connection."
The Pottstown rally was one of many similar protests going on around the country.
Parking scofflaws might be getting a gift, but likely not in time for the holidays.Read More »
- Pete Rose defamation lawsuit dismissed after agreement
- Happy birthday, Coldilocks! Oldest polar bear in US turns 37
- SEPTA marks Philadelphia trolley's 125th anniversary
- 'Shop with a Cop' makes kids' Christmas brighter
- Dinardo and Kratz plead not guilty to homicide charges
- Police: Schwenksville fire caused by extension cord failure
- 2 charged in Monroe burglaries
- PHOTOS: Ribbon cutting ceremony on Kenhorst Boulevard
- History's Headlines: Christmas constroversy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial
- Like a real-life Hoth, Star Wars fans brave the snow
- Ashley's Angels making Christmas miracles in Berks County
- APD vs. BPD in a Christmas tree throw for charity
- Updated Bethlehem police: Man shoots ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend