A new survey ranks the toughest schools in the nation, and a few in our area made the list.
The Washington Post says it ranked the most challenging high schools in the country based on factors like the number of college-level tests given and the number of graduates.
A handful of schools in our area made the cut, including Central Bucks East in Bucks County, Hunterdon Central Regional in New Jersey, as well as Souderton Area and North Penn high schools, both in Montgomery County.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Updated Police called to shooting in Allentown, 2 taken to hospital
- Updated Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- RACC to open satellite location at Wilson school
- Updated In-home care provider expands to Berks; 25 jobs to be added
- Updated Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- Bethlehem Township man killed in motorcycle crash
- Sinking Spring man charged in case of road rage
- Updated Warmer air returns this afternoon through the end of the week with a few showers
- Mohnton man ordered to prison in theft of power tools