Several defendants accused in a drug ring spanning several high schools and college are heading to trial.
Last month the Montgomery County District Attorney announced a massive drug bust that resulted in the arrests of eleven people.
Five defendants accused in the so-called 'Main Line Takeover Project' waived their preliminary hearings Tuesday.
One of those defendants is Lafayette College student Christian Euler.
He's accused, along with fellow Lafayette student John Rosemann, of being a "sub-dealer" in the ring.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69