WEST CALN TWP., Pa. - A pedestrian was struck and killed by a hit-and-run vehicle in Chester County early Sunday morning, according to Pennsylvania State Police.
The 20-year-old man was walking along Hill Road, east of Compass Road, in West Caln Township, when he was struck by a vehicle sometime between 3:28 a.m. and 3:39 a.m., police said.
The vehicle then fled the area.
The victim, a man from Honey Brook whose name has not been released, was rushed to Paoli Hospital, where he died.
Anyone who was driving in the area at the time or who has information about the incident is asked to contact the state police Embreeville barracks at 610-486-6280.
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Crews rescue person from Bucks County crash
- Police: Whitehall man arrested for punching Philly police horse
- Fisherman rescued after falling through ice in Honey Brook
- Man acquitted in abuse of boy at animal costume parties
- Forecasters warn of flooding due to Delaware River ice jam
- Steadier snow develops overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Fraud, theft trending high in Cumru
- Bethlehem wants more critical look at tax-incentivized programs
- Close? Delay? It can be a tough call for school districts
- Two injured in head-on crash
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Embattled lawmaker to seek 22nd, last term in Pa. House