PLYMOUTH TWP., Pa. - A man charged in connection with his grandfather's death is heading to trial.
David St. Onge, Jr. waived his preliminary hearing in Montgomery County Friday.
Police say the man's father, David St. Onge, Sr., killed his father Jack last month in Plymouth Township and enlisted his son to get rid of the body.
The victim's body was later found in Susquehanna County.
A trial date has not yet been set.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills