RED HILL, Pa. - A man charged with setting a slew of fires in Montgomery County is heading to trial.
Lance Utley, 48, waived his preliminary hearing Tuesday.
He's accused of setting two small fires in the borough of Red Hill last month and trying to set a third.
He was arrested after a struggle with police in Lehigh County.
Some charges against him were withdrawn Tuesday but he still faces a number of offenses including risking a catastrophe and arson.
Utley is due back in court for his formal arraignment Dec. 6.
WFMZ's Business Reporter Tim Silfies tried his hand at curling Monday at Bucks County Curling Club in Warminster Township.Read More »
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- American Legion honors Uber driver for warm-hearted deeds
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Hatfield
- Man charged with aggravated assault in Red Hill incident
- Teen rescued from cave after becoming wedged between rocks
- What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley
- Updated 'We're not joking around here, Ed' and other tidbits heard in pay-to-play trial
- Morning dense fog gives way to warm sunshine later today
- Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night
- Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- Upper Macungie police use donation to start child fingerprint, DNA registry
- Hockey players on a mission of hope
- Bethlehem Township updating ordinances
- Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision