A former Montgomery County man accused of killing two teenagers in a marijuana-fueled crash is heading to trial on new charges.
Austin Ewers, 21, formerly of Lower Pottsgrove, waived his preliminary hearing today in Lawrence County.
He was charged with driving drunk in New Wilmington back in November.
In 2009, Ewers was just 16 years old when he was charged with driving under the influence of marijuana and causing a crash that killed two people and injured several more.
He was released from a juvenile treatment facility when he turned 18.
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart