RED HILL, Pa. - A situation that sealed off a neighborhood in part of Montgomery County has ended with a man facing charges.
It started around 2:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon in the 400 block of Main Street in Red Hill.
Police say Shawn Gratz, 37, allegedly fired two shots at a woman inside the home before barricading himself inside.
Police surrounded the home for hours before eventually taking Gratz into custody.
He's facing aggravated assault charges and more.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Fire destroys bagel shop, damages strip mall in Heidelberg Twp.
- The Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show is underway
- Safety concerns arise over polling places at Butz Elementary
- Fate of parents charged in daughter's death in jury's hands
- 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Band of thieves sought in theft from Victoria's Secret store
- Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field