LOWER FREDERICK TWP., Pa. - A Montgomery County man is facing charges for allegedly beating a woman with a baseball bat.
James Wilson, 52, was arrested over the weekend.
Lower Frederick Township police responded Saturday evening to the 100 block of Colonial Drive where a female victim reported being assaulted with a baseball bat.
Police officers and medical personnel found the victim lying on the floor of her home.
Wilson fled the scene after the assault occurred. He was eventually arrested by the Plymouth Township Police Department.
Wilson is charged with two counts of aggravated assault, one count of simple assault, one count of possessing an instrument of crime and one count of recklessly endangering another person.
He's in Montgomery County jail on $10,000 cash bail.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Standoff in New Jersey leaves former Bucks County man dead
- Cosby wants judge ousted over wife's sex-assault advocacy
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- BARTA suspends evening bus service; Bieber buses also idled
- Speed, travel restrictions lifted on Pa. Turnpike, major highways
- US Senate confirms top prosecutor for Pa.'s Eastern District
- Chilly, breezy Friday with an afternoon rain or snow shower possible
- Fire destroys bagel shop, damages strip mall in Heidelberg Twp.
- The Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show is underway
- Updated Life Lessons: Unusual travel options
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field
- East Allen supervisors praise outgoing manager