BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. - A Bucks County man has been convicted on charges of mortgage fraud.
Edward McCusker was found guilty Tuesday on all 12 counts in the case.
His wife, Jacqueline, was convicted on 11 of 12 counts.
They'll be sentenced at a later date.
Edward McCusker co-owns Axxium Mortgage in Washington Crossing.
Prosecutors say he stole nearly $15 million in home equity from homeowners facing foreclosure.
Three other people also face charges in this case.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69