BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. - A Bucks County man has been convicted on charges of mortgage fraud.
Edward McCusker was found guilty Tuesday on all 12 counts in the case.
His wife, Jacqueline, was convicted on 11 of 12 counts.
They'll be sentenced at a later date.
Edward McCusker co-owns Axxium Mortgage in Washington Crossing.
Prosecutors say he stole nearly $15 million in home equity from homeowners facing foreclosure.
Three other people also face charges in this case.
Pete Rose is on the ballot for the Philadelphia Phillies' wall of fame, his first association with the team since he was banned from baseball in 1989.Read More »
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Police make arrest in deadly Palmer Twp. shooting
- Updated Near-record warmth again today
- City of Reading receives FBI subpoena for documents
- Life Lessons: End of life start ups
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Rt. 100 in Bally Borough
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Thursday's record-breaking warmth in Allentown