HONEY BROOK TWP., Pa. - A Chester County man is facing drug charges after an 11-year-old boy overdosed on marijuana while at the man's house, according to state police.
Harry Slauch IV is facing drug possession charges after the boy smoked marijuana from a bowl at Slauch's mobile home on Egan Circle in Honey Brook Township on May 31, according to police.
The boy told authorities Slauch had four mature marijuana plants growing inside the home, according to police.
The boy was taken to Brandywine Hospital for evaluation.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Updated Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump