HONEY BROOK TWP., Pa. - A Chester County man is facing drug charges after an 11-year-old boy overdosed on marijuana while at the man's house, according to state police.
Harry Slauch IV is facing drug possession charges after the boy smoked marijuana from a bowl at Slauch's mobile home on Egan Circle in Honey Brook Township on May 31, according to police.
The boy told authorities Slauch had four mature marijuana plants growing inside the home, according to police.
The boy was taken to Brandywine Hospital for evaluation.
Police say man was filming female swim team members while they were in the locker room.Read More »
- Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Updated Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Record-challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Record challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate
- Crews called to rollover crash on I-78
- Updated Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Man rear-ends Salisbury Twp. police car on I-78, drives away