WEST POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - The last of four men charged in a deadly home invasion and kidnapping in Montgomery County has learned his fate.
Friday Rasheed Teel was sentenced to nine to 20 years in prison.
Teel and three other men were charged in the death of 17-year-old Kareem Borowy.
Investigators say Borowy was kidnapped at gunpoint from his home in West Pottsgrove Township last year and was later found shot to death on the side of a road.
The three other men charged in the case were each sentenced to life in prison.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Updated Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Updated Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event