WEST POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - The last of four men charged in a deadly home invasion and kidnapping in Montgomery County has learned his fate.
Friday Rasheed Teel was sentenced to nine to 20 years in prison.
Teel and three other men were charged in the death of 17-year-old Kareem Borowy.
Investigators say Borowy was kidnapped at gunpoint from his home in West Pottsgrove Township last year and was later found shot to death on the side of a road.
The three other men charged in the case were each sentenced to life in prison.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Van rear-ends box truck on Route 222
- Updated U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Updated Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Updated Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Updated One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Executive orders prompt new response to undocumented immigrants
- Updated Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Attorney general says costs related to Kane reached $3.6M