PERKASIE, Pa. - A Bucks County man charged in the death of a deputy sheriff was in court Monday.
During a preliminary hearing, the judge ruled there was enough evidence against Harry Burak to send him to trial.
Authorities say Burak was driving under the influence when he caused a crash that killed Keith Clymer.
It happened last month in East Rockhill Township.
Burak's driver's license had been suspended due to multiple DUI convictions.
The jury in Bill Cosby's assault trial agreed on many points in the case and accepted his accuser's testimony as true, but they remained at a hopeless deadlock because of the confusing wording in the texts of the charges, a juror told CNN.Read More »
- Quakertown School Board approves 2017-18 insurance renewal; announces special meeting
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Judge approves release of Cosby juror names
- Bill Cosby judge to rule on whether to release juror names
- Police: Man stabbed several times in Pottstown
- Updated Police respond to incident in Upper Saucon
- Updated Rodale Institute offers fresh, organic produce with farm share program
- Updated Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- Local organ recipient shares her story
- Police: Man shot, left for dead on road in Schuylkill County
- Pharmacy assistant accused of stealing 30,000 pills
- Rain sends first night of Sabor Latin Festival inside
- Volunteers clean up at Berks WWII memorial
- NJ workers help woman find treasured necklace in trash
- 2 displaced after fire in Exeter Twp.