SOLEBURY TWP., Pa. - The search continues for the four missing men, gone without a moment's notice.
We have not recovered any human remains at this point," said Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub.
In the latest findings, Weintraub says search narrows in on this 90 acre piece of land off Route 202 in Solebury Township.
"It's going to take us a very long time to get through it," said Weintraub.
Tuesday police continue to hold the scene and brought in a school bus of Montgomery County cadets to join the search.
Officials say this farm under the microscope hold clues that will lead to those men.
Monday police arrested 20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo of Bensalem whose family owns the property.
The 20-year-old has a history of mental illness and in February was found unlawfully possessing weapons.
The charges were dropped but then refiled on Monday.
"If someone has previous charges and becomes a person of interest I think it's safe to say to a judge that that person is at a flight risk," said Weintraub.
22-year-old Mark Sturgis of Pennsburg, Montgomery County, 21-year-old Tom Meo of Plumstead Township, 19-year-old Dean Finocchiario of Middletown Township, and 19-year-Jimi Tar Patrickof Newtown Township all disappeared within just two days.
"We remain hopeful and do ascertain that we will find them and bring them home safely," said Weintraub.
Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial went on for two weeks but stood still in deadlock.Read More »
- Marketing study: Philadelphia soda tax chasing away buyers
- Bill Cosby's retrial delayed as new lawyers join case
- Cosby's new lawyers want delay in start of November retrial
- 42 injured in train crash near Philadelphia
- Cosby seeks new legal team ahead of sex assault retrial
- Cosby hires Michael Jackson's former lawyer for sex assault retrial
- Watch for minor flooding issues early Wednesday, otherwise improving weather
- Hit-and-run victim fighting for his life after grievous wounds
- Fire crews respond to Penske building in Berks County
- Updated Life Lessons: Calm your nervous pets naturally
- Muhlenberg Twp. man catches eclipse in Tennessee
- Easton Area School District unveils remodeled Paxinosa Elementary
- Christmas City Spirits receives approvals in Hanover
- Parkland School Board approves community library appointment
- Updated Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial delayed until spring
- Updated Berks officials crack down on drunk drivers as new law goes into effect