SOLEBURY TWP., Pa. - The search continues for the four missing men, gone without a moment's notice.
We have not recovered any human remains at this point," said Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub.
In the latest findings, Weintraub says search narrows in on this 90 acre piece of land off Route 202 in Solebury Township.
"It's going to take us a very long time to get through it," said Weintraub.
Tuesday police continue to hold the scene and brought in a school bus of Montgomery County cadets to join the search.
Officials say this farm under the microscope hold clues that will lead to those men.
Monday police arrested 20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo of Bensalem whose family owns the property.
The 20-year-old has a history of mental illness and in February was found unlawfully possessing weapons.
The charges were dropped but then refiled on Monday.
"If someone has previous charges and becomes a person of interest I think it's safe to say to a judge that that person is at a flight risk," said Weintraub.
22-year-old Mark Sturgis of Pennsburg, Montgomery County, 21-year-old Tom Meo of Plumstead Township, 19-year-old Dean Finocchiario of Middletown Township, and 19-year-Jimi Tar Patrickof Newtown Township all disappeared within just two days.
"We remain hopeful and do ascertain that we will find them and bring them home safely," said Weintraub.
Bonuses paid out by organizers of last year's Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia didn't violate terms of a $10 million state grant, so they don't have to be repaid, according to a Pennsylvania government audit.Read More »
- Upper Merion officers cleared in shooting of alleged serial robber
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Victaulic creating 50 new jobs by end of 2018
- Kutztown man charged with murder in fatal shooting of woman
- DA: 4 individuals unaccounted for in Barclay Friends fire
- State police searching for missing Delaware County man
- 1985 fire at YMCA: 'It would be nice to hear some remorse'
- Italy makes a mark in south Bethlehem
- Health Beat: Exercise during pregnancy
- Reading Hospital dedicates new 'healing garden'
- Alternative utility rates to benefit customers, environment