SOLEBURY TWP., Pa. - The search continues for the four missing men, gone without a moment's notice.
We have not recovered any human remains at this point," said Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub.
In the latest findings, Weintraub says search narrows in on this 90 acre piece of land off Route 202 in Solebury Township.
"It's going to take us a very long time to get through it," said Weintraub.
Tuesday police continue to hold the scene and brought in a school bus of Montgomery County cadets to join the search.
Officials say this farm under the microscope hold clues that will lead to those men.
Monday police arrested 20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo of Bensalem whose family owns the property.
The 20-year-old has a history of mental illness and in February was found unlawfully possessing weapons.
The charges were dropped but then refiled on Monday.
"If someone has previous charges and becomes a person of interest I think it's safe to say to a judge that that person is at a flight risk," said Weintraub.
22-year-old Mark Sturgis of Pennsburg, Montgomery County, 21-year-old Tom Meo of Plumstead Township, 19-year-old Dean Finocchiario of Middletown Township, and 19-year-Jimi Tar Patrickof Newtown Township all disappeared within just two days.
"We remain hopeful and do ascertain that we will find them and bring them home safely," said Weintraub.
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Missing man with dementia found safe
- Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- Man arrested for robbing Allentown Dominoes at gunpoint
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Rainy weather continues this weekend
- Updated Some Poconos students to relocate Wednesday due to blessing ceremony featuring AR-15s
- Updated Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Updated Joe Paterno movie coming to HBO
- Degas painting missing for 9 years found outside Paris
- Florida governor speaks out on Parkland shooting
- Sarah McNary talks personal color analysis