BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - One man was killed and two others were injured by gunfire that erupted during an apparent home invasion in Bucks County early Tuesday, authorities said.
The incident happened around 12:45 a.m. in the 900 block of Winder Drive in Bristol Township.
When officers arrived on the scene, they found Tyron Moss, 24, of Levittown, dead inside the home and another man with a gunshot wound to his head.
The other injured man managed to get to a neighbor's home to get help, police said.
The two surviving victims were rushed to Aria Torresdale Hospital in Philadelphia, where one was in critical condition and the other was listed in serious condition.
Police are working to determine what sparked the shooting.
Acting police Chief John Godzebia said there was no sign of forced entry and no weapon was found at the scene. He said the motive for the shooting was unknown.
Jurors at Bill Cosby's sex assault trial in Pennsylvania will hear his explosive deposition testimony about quaaludes but not his references to the supposed aphrodisiac Spanish fly.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit in Philadelphia
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU