PENNSBURG, Pa. - The 67-year-old man who walked away from an assisted care facility in Pennsburg on June 24 probably is not in any danger and simply may not want to be found, report Upper Perk police.
Police report George Warner, who left Pennsburg Assisted Care in the Montgomery County community, has left the place before because was not happy there, but always returned.
Police are looking into leads that Warner's debit card was used in southern states.
- Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Updated Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Updated Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated Arts Around Town: Allentown JazzFest joins with Allentown Art Museum in diverse programming
- Updated Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- Clouds and some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead