PENNSBURG, Pa. - The 67-year-old man who walked away from an assisted care facility in Pennsburg on June 24 probably is not in any danger and simply may not want to be found, report Upper Perk police.
Police report George Warner, who left Pennsburg Assisted Care in the Montgomery County community, has left the place before because was not happy there, but always returned.
Police are looking into leads that Warner's debit card was used in southern states.
A program that distributes free smoke detectors and fire extinguishers honors the memory of a boy who died in a house fire in Chester County earlier this year.Read More »
- Police need public's help to find alleged QNB bank robber
- Man hopes to continue streak of volunteering for wildfires
- Police investigating Sellersville armed robbery
- St. Nick a good pal to PAL kids
- Unidentified woman hit by train in Hatfield Township dies
- Pennsylvania moves to dial back annual testing of students
- Flames pour from roof of Berks County home
- Fire damages several homes, structures in Wilson
- Allentown family searching for answers after pet dog was shot and killed
- Basketball fundraiser benefits charity that gives free haircuts to people with autism
- Truck slams into porch of Bethlehem home
- PHOTOS: The first snowfall of the season
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- FBI assisted police with incident at Parkland High School
- Saturday's snow exceeds expectations
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express