UPPER HANOVER TWP., Pa. - Police are on the hunt for a man who robbed a bank in Montgomery County on Wednesday.
The holdup was reported at 9:09 a.m. at the Wells Fargo Bank, 628 Gravel Pike, in Upper Hanover Township, about six miles east of Bally, Berks Co., and nine miles south of Macungie, Lehigh Co.
A pair of tellers complied with the robber's demand for cash, said state police, noting that the bandit was last seen walking from the bank toward the nearby Walmart.
The robber was described as a black man wearing a teal-colored sweatshirt with the hood over his head, blue jeans and tan boots.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call state police at 610-584-1250.
Two counselors at an addiction facility in Chester County died of opioid overdoses at the group home, the district attorney announced Wednesday.Read More »
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Lawmakers send Real ID bill to Wolf, who plans to sign it
- Updated 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- Health Beat: ACL reinjury in girls prevented by PEP
- Updated Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- Hawk Mountain bestows its highest honor on Jack Holcomb
- Clouds and some sun this afternoon