LANSDALE, Pa. - Police are searching for a thin male with acne scars on his face who robbed a female ATM patron at Citizen's Bank in Lansdale last week.
At 6:28 p.m. Thursday, Lansdale police responded to the report of an armed robbery at the bank in the first block of E. Main Street.
The victim, a 29-year-old female, told police she had just withdrawn money from the bank's ATM machine when the thief approached her with a knife in his hand.
She said he was wearing dark colored hoody and blue jeans and appeared to be wearing a white thermal shirt underneath his hoody that he used to cover the bottom portion of his face.
The actor demanded the money the victim withdrew from the ATM and then fled west on foot through the bank parking lot.
Lansdale Police were assisted by officers from Hatfield, Towamencin, Upper Gwynedd and Montgomery Township K-9.
Anyone with information on the identity of the actor or may have seen the actor running from the scene is asked to contact Lansdale Police at 215-368–1801.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Public memorial service planned for Al Boscov
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- Strong storms move through the region
- Police investigating morning shooting in Reading
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Police: Driver owes nearly $13,000 in unpaid tolls, fees
- Motorists seeing slightly lower gas prices in New Jersey