LANSDALE, Pa. - Police are searching for a thin male with acne scars on his face who robbed a female ATM patron at Citizen's Bank in Lansdale last week.
At 6:28 p.m. Thursday, Lansdale police responded to the report of an armed robbery at the bank in the first block of E. Main Street.
The victim, a 29-year-old female, told police she had just withdrawn money from the bank's ATM machine when the thief approached her with a knife in his hand.
She said he was wearing dark colored hoody and blue jeans and appeared to be wearing a white thermal shirt underneath his hoody that he used to cover the bottom portion of his face.
The actor demanded the money the victim withdrew from the ATM and then fled west on foot through the bank parking lot.
Lansdale Police were assisted by officers from Hatfield, Towamencin, Upper Gwynedd and Montgomery Township K-9.
Anyone with information on the identity of the actor or may have seen the actor running from the scene is asked to contact Lansdale Police at 215-368–1801.
The rain interfered with plans for some VIP guests at the Pottstown parade, but the true meaning of Memorial Day couldn't be obscured by the clouds.Read More »
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem