WEST POTTSGROVE TWP., Pa. - A man charged in a deadly home invasion in Montgomery County will spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Thursday Andre Collier was sentenced to life in prison plus 40 to 80 years.
Collier was one of four men charged in the May 2013 killing of Kareem Borowy.
Police say the men abducted Borowy from his West Pottsgrove Township home before leaving him dead on the side of the road.
With just one black person seated among the first 11 jurors chosen for Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial, the defense is crying foul.Read More »
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Defense raises race bias in Cosby jury selection process
- Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- Updated Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self