SOLEBURY TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A man reported being sexually assaulted by a male suspect who was riding a bicycle along the Delaware River Canal towpath at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday in Bucks County's Washington Crossing Historic Park.
The male suspect approached the victim along the towpath near the Thompson Neely House.and engaged in a lewd conversation prior to groping the male victim.
The suspect is described by Solebury Township police as a white male in his 50's, who had an "Italian" accent.
The suspect was identified as 5-foot-8-inches tall with a medium build, short greyish hair and a mustache.
He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and blue shorts with the word "Italia" on the side of his shorts.
The suspect had a black "oriental" symbol tattooed on his upper left arm.
Anyone with information on the suspect, or who was involved in any prior incident of that nature along the towpath, is urged to contact Solebury Township Police at 215-348-7400
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun in Richland Walmart parking lot
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Updated Health Beat: Runner's knee: 3 red flags
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading