POTTSTOWN, Pa. - Police say a man is in custody after a standoff Thursday night in Pottstown.
Police were called to the 1400 block of Cherry Lane around 7:00 p.m.
They say they received multiple calls from neighbors that a woman was screaming for help while a man dragged her into a house.
The man was taken out of the house in handcuffs after about a half hour.
Police say they found multiple weapons in the home.
They say the woman was treated at the scene for minor injuries.
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown