POTTSTOWN, Pa. - The second of two cousins charged in the deadly shooting of a man outside a bar in Montgomery County is heading to trial.
All charges against Maurice Andrews were held for court following a preliminary hearing on Tuesday.
Andrews and his cousin, Michael Hinton, conspired to shoot and kill Victor Enrique Bonilla Baez outside Brian's Cafe on Jefferson Avenue on March 22, police said.
Hinton, who was accidentally wounded in the shooting, was ordered last month to stand trial.
Both men remain behind bars on charges of first, second and third degree murder.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Updated Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Updated Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump