POTTSTOWN, Pa. - The second of two cousins charged in the deadly shooting of a man outside a bar in Montgomery County is heading to trial.
All charges against Maurice Andrews were held for court following a preliminary hearing on Tuesday.
Andrews and his cousin, Michael Hinton, conspired to shoot and kill Victor Enrique Bonilla Baez outside Brian's Cafe on Jefferson Avenue on March 22, police said.
Hinton, who was accidentally wounded in the shooting, was ordered last month to stand trial.
Both men remain behind bars on charges of first, second and third degree murder.
Police say man was filming female swim team members while they were in the locker room.Read More »
- Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- Updated Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Record-challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Record challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate
- Crews called to rollover crash on I-78
- Updated Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Man rear-ends Salisbury Twp. police car on I-78, drives away