POTTSTOWN, Pa. - The second of two cousins charged in the deadly shooting of a man outside a bar in Montgomery County is heading to trial.
All charges against Maurice Andrews were held for court following a preliminary hearing on Tuesday.
Andrews and his cousin, Michael Hinton, conspired to shoot and kill Victor Enrique Bonilla Baez outside Brian's Cafe on Jefferson Avenue on March 22, police said.
Hinton, who was accidentally wounded in the shooting, was ordered last month to stand trial.
Both men remain behind bars on charges of first, second and third degree murder.
Authorities have released the names of the victims in a double stabbing in Atlantic City that left a city woman dead and a Pennsylvania man injured.Read More »
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- New Jersey animal control officer arrested for sexual assault of minor
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Local roller derby team changing the rules
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University