PHILADELPHIA - Michael Vick will start at quarterback on Friday night when the Eagles host the Patriots in their preseason opener. Nick Foles will start next week when Philadelphia takes on Carolina.
Eagles coach Chip Kelly has insisted that performance in training camp had nothing to do with the decisions. Rather, he says it is simply Vick's turn in the rotation.
Vick and Foles have been splitting reps with the first team offense, and Friday happens to be Vick's turn.
Kick-off between the Birds and Pats is scheduled for 7:30 Friday night at Lincoln Financial Field.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg