MARLBOROUGH TWP., Pa. - The body of a missing doctor was found in Montgomery County, police said.
Dr. Peter Cianfrani, 70, was reported missing Tuesday. His vehicle was later found at the Perkiomen Trail parking area on Crusher Road.
Marlborough Township police said searchers found the doctor's body Wednesday morning in a wooded area just off of the Perkiomen Trail.
Police said no foul play is suspected.
Authorities say a 15-year-old youth trapped in a cave in Pennsylvania was rescued after a lengthy effort.Read More »
- District Attorneys announce new task force to combat opioid crisis
- DelVal freshman works to save Otterhound dog breed
- Southampton teen gets 2-5 years for robbing fast-food joint
- Man facing charges after allegedly stealing cyanide to kill lawn rodents
- GOP field for lieutenant governor gets new face; 2 drop out
- 'LOVE' returns: Philadelphia park gets its sculpture back
- State Police investigate domestic homicide in Hamburg
- Police investigate deadly crash on Route 422 in Reading
- Allentown bests Reading 3-2 in Battle of the Badges hockey game
- Viewer Photo Gallery: Snowfall
- Teen rescued from cave after becoming wedged between rocks
- Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 West in Berks County
- Hundreds take part in Lehigh Valley Polar Plunge
- Reading ceremony commemorates USS Maine sinking
- Northampton, Monroe County high schools hold Dance-A-Thons
- Allentown defeats Reading in 13th annual Battle of the Badges hockey game