TINICUM TWP., Pa. - A man who went missing at a state park in Bucks County has been found.
Police say the man was found around 10:20 Monday morning.
He was reported missing Sunday night at Ralph Stover State Park in Tinicum Township.
Police aren't releasing the man's name.
Police also say he may be cited for being in a park after hours.
Philadelphia police were continuing to investigate after raiding a pot-smoking party at a city warehouse, arresting 22 people and seizing 50 pounds of marijuana.Read More »
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Updated LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Updated Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Updated Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement