POTTSTOWN, Pa. - An elderly man reported missing in Montgomery County has been found, police said.
Alexander Thorpe, 76, was located in the Allentown area Tuesday night, officials said.
He was reported missing Monday evening and police said he may have been confused.
Pottstown police said Thorpe is now back with his family.
A woman has been sentenced to 42 to 94 years in the beating death of her 3-year-old son in a mobile home in Chester County.Read More »
- Handyman accused of serial rape sentenced to 60 to 120 years
- Chester County mom gets 42-94 years for brutal beating death of son, 3
- Company president stores hazardous waste, faces charges
- Police event makes wish come true for boy battling cancer
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- Police need public's help to find alleged QNB bank robber
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Allentown's oldest swimming pool gets a boost
- 2 men facing charges in relation to killing of Verizon store employee
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Meal kit delivery company opening East Coast hub in Lancaster
- Reading celebrates start of Hanukkah with menorah lighting
- Lehigh students use virtual reality to diagnose glaucoma
- Berks DA leads push for tougher sentences in fentanyl cases
- Discover ways to combat porch pirates this holiday
- Millbrook HomeCare Partners under new ownership