POTTSTOWN, Pa. - An elderly man reported missing in Montgomery County has been found, police said.
Alexander Thorpe, 76, was located in the Allentown area Tuesday night, officials said.
He was reported missing Monday evening and police said he may have been confused.
Pottstown police said Thorpe is now back with his family.
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Missing man with dementia found safe
- Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- Water main breaks in Reading, closes section of North Eighth Street
- Parkland schools to reopen Monday after bus garage fire
- Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Updated Young musicians show talents at Lehigh Valley Mall
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Updated Fightin Phils Job Fair held at First Energy Stadium
- Updated Reading group hosts Black History Month celebration
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- People pay final respects to Reverend Billy Graham
- Updated Police, crews respond to incident in Exeter Township