Montgomery County has a new sheriff in town.
Russell Bono was sworn into office Friday.
The ceremony was held at the courthouse.
Bono will fill the term left vacant by former Sheriff Eileen Behr.
Bono graduated from the FBI National Academy and previously served in the army.
He's also a 42 year-veteran of the Norristown Police Department.
A judge will let only one other accuser testify at Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial to support charges the comedian drugged and molested a woman at his estate near Philadelphia.Read More »
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Boscov: An American Story