POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A Montgomery County high school teacher is accused of sexually assaulting a student.
Melissa Bonkoski, of Stowe, is facing a number of charges, including three counts of institutional sex assault.
Our news partner WPVI reports Bonkoski, 38, resigned from Owen J. Roberts High School in Pottstown.
Court documents show she is free on $80,000 bail.
A preliminary hearing is set for August 17.
- Road rage shooting suspect waives preliminary hearing
- Philadelphia mayor: Time to discuss future of Rizzo statue
- Former Montgomery Co. middle school teacher scentenced in sexual assault case
- 2nd defense attorney wants off Bill Cosby's sex assault case
- Lawsuit claims rodent was baked into Chick-fil-A sandwich
- Richland supervisors hear developer on Trainer's Corner buildout
- Easton girl attacked by pit bull
- Longtime produce stand to close up shop at Allentown Fairground Farmers Market
- An interview with Randy Peers, new CEO of Berks chamber
- Easton Police Department moving to old Express Times building
- Local ALS patient puts hope in new FDA-approved drug
- Man is shot 2 days in a row and survives; suspect sought
- NASCAR great Tony Stewart races at Grandview
- Fields of Indian Creek resolution delayed in Lower Macungie
- Upper Milford Township approves Medical Marijuana Ordinance
- Northampton Child and Youth Services shining, despite troubles