SOUTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - Two people were taken to the hospital after a motorcycle collided with a car.
It all happened at around 6 p.m. Saturday on Route 100 in South Coventry, Chester County.
A man and woman on the bike were thrown onto the highway.
They were rushed to Reading Trauma Center.
There's no word on their conditions.
With just one black person seated among the first 11 jurors chosen for Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial, the defense is crying foul.Read More »
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Updated Defense raises race bias in Cosby jury selection process
- Exeter Township Police enforce zero-tolerance policy
- Updated Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Updated Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- Updated Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store set for preliminary hearing
- Updated Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon