WORCESTER TWP., Pa. - In Montgomery County, a motorcyclist was killed after a crash late Sunday morning.
It happened on Wentz Church Road at the intersection with Route 73 in Worcester Township.
Police say Thomas Moore, 64, crashed into a car that was making a left turn onto Route 73.
He was thrown from his motorcycle and died at the hospital.
The crash is under investigation.
Democratic State Senator Daylin Leach of Montgomery and Delaware County announced Tuesday legislation providing for a temporary confiscation of firearms from those who show warning signs of violence.Read More »
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Sweep into an Olympic sport at Bucks County Curling Club
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Pa. court issues new congressional map for 2018 elections
- American Legion honors Uber driver for warm-hearted deeds
- Very warm Wednesday with highs in the 70s, a few late day showers possible
- Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski expected to testify Wednesday in corruption trial
- Plaintiff in redistricting case speaks out
- Updated Life Lessons: 3 retirement mistakes
- Check in with Eve Russo: The lowdown on Maeve's name
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- Easton Area parents concerned about school safety
- Phillipsburg municipal lot fees still unchanged
- Allentown residents enthusiastic about new school
- Bethlehem amending its zoning laws