WORCESTER TWP., Pa. - In Montgomery County, a motorcyclist was killed after a crash late Sunday morning.
It happened on Wentz Church Road at the intersection with Route 73 in Worcester Township.
Police say Thomas Moore, 64, crashed into a car that was making a left turn onto Route 73.
He was thrown from his motorcycle and died at the hospital.
The crash is under investigation.
Neighbors near the Barclay Friends: Senior Living Community in West Chester say it's heartbreaking to see the center reduced to rubble.Read More »
- Reading ATF agents helping at inferno scene in West Chester
- Pottstown man arrested in road rage shooting on Route 100
- 132 residents in Chester County senior facility as fire began
- 20 injured in fire at Chester County senior living community
- Heroin dealer sentenced after two women overdose
- Limerick man facing 700 counts of possession of child porn
- Updated $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Updated Occasional rain and increasingly windy Saturday into Saturday night
- 69 News crew enjoys Reading Holiday Parade
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem
- Bangor and Pen Argyl football alumni face off again for charity
- Students get first-hand accounts of the horrors of heroin
- Off the Gridiron - You're never too young for football in Whitehall