POTTSTOWN, Pa. - A motorized-scooter driver suffered significant injuries after a hit-and-run collision with a vehicle in Pottstown Wednesday.
The accident happened at around 5:20 p.m. at the side entrance of Manatawny Park.
Police have confirmed that the accident was a hit and run.
The driver of the car pulled into the parking lot of the park, jumped out, and ran through the park to get away.
A canine unit was brought in to search for the hit-and-run driver, but he was not found.
The driver of the motorized scooter was flown to the local trauma center.
With just one black person seated among the first 11 jurors chosen for Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial, the defense is crying foul.Read More »
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Defense raises race bias in Cosby jury selection process
- Some rain this morning followed by clouds and some sunny breaks this afternoon
- Pa. DEP holds IESI Landfill meeting
- Easton's new police headquarters taking shape
- Palmer receives $347K grant for Chrin Field development project
- Phillipsburg steps back salary ranges after resident complaints
- Reading Planning Commission, Alvernia move forward with Health Complex
- Updated Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race
- Life Lessons: Wisdom Wednesday: Finding your authentic self