NORRISTOWN, Pa. - A Montgomery County teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old-student is heading to trial.
A preliminary hearing was held Tuesday for 33-year-old Jessica Streeper.
A number of charges were held for court, including sexual assault and indecent assault, but several other charges were withdrawn.
Streeper was a math teacher at Eisenhower Middle School in Norristown when police say she had sex with a student multiple times.
They say it happened at Streeper's house and at the victim's house.
April is Autism Awareness Month and a Bucks County woman wants to prove those on the spectrum can succeed in the business world.Read More »
- Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
- State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Lehigh Valley talks Trump's first 100 days
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting