An Olympic silver-medalist returned to his hometown in Bucks County this weekend.
Chris Creveling attended the 5K Challenge at Palisades High School Saturday.
Creveling, a 2005 Palisades graduate, won a silver medal at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi back in February.
Creveling was part of the U.S. short track men's speed skating relay team.
He was excited to share his success with some old friends in his hometown.
"To bring it home is just another a cherry on top. To see everybody. To come back in this way, I'm honored," Creveling said.
Creveling will be at Palisades High School on Wednesday.
The high school Fitness Center will be dedicated in his honor.
Officials said the holdup happened Friday night at the BB&T Bank in the 1100 of Town Square Road, near Route 100.Read More »
- FBI nabs suspected 'Straw Hat Bandit,' serial bank robber
- Pottstown man found dead in park hours after house fire
- Body found near Schuylkill River in Pottstown's Riverfront Park
- Fire tears through Pottstown home
- Man held up after posting Craigslist ad
- Teen suicide: There's somewhere to turn
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Giant issues recall of Atkins burritos, Lay's Kettle Cooked chips
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Police search for suspect in Chester County bank robbery