NORRISTOWN, Pa. - Prosecutors have identified a fourth suspect in the killing of a Montgomery County teenager.
Omar Miller is being sought on charges of first, second and third degree murder for his alleged role in the kidnapping and killing of Kareem Ali Borowy, officials announced Monday afternoon.
Borowy, 19, was taken from his home in West Pottsgrove Township at gunpoint on May 5 and later found shot to death in neighboring Lower Pottsgrove Township, police said.
An investigation revealed that Miller, Andre Collier and Rasheed Teel stormed into the home on Manatawny Street with handguns and bound the hands of the three people inside, said police, adding that Charles Freeman drove the getaway car with the three other suspects and Borowy inside.
Teel 21, of Philadelphia, and Freeman, 22, of Stowe, Montgomery Co., are in custody.
Miller, 27, of Philadelphia, and Collier, 25, remain at large. Anyone with information about their whereabouts is asked to contact the West Pottsgrove Police Department at 610-323-2090, the Lower Pottsgrove Police Department 610-326-1508 or the Montgomery County Detective Bureau 610-278-3368.
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Cosby arrives for Day 3 of jury selection
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Manchester Arena managed by suburban Philadelphia firm
- Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Reading police investigating shooting
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement