PHILADELPHIA - The parade Philadelphia has been waiting 58 years for has come and gone but one thing that’s left over – trash, and a lot of it.
It'll be a long night for city workers but they’re up to the task as 69 News’ Julia Rose discovered.
Take a look.
Two men face numerous charges in connection with a series of armed robberies and thefts that targeted Walmart stores across seven Pennsylvania counties.Read More »
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Missing man with dementia found safe
- Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- Monster Jam revs and rocks the PPL this weekend
- Parkland School District bus fleet hit by devastating fire
- Local gun store offers free class to LV school employees
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Parents, students, and schools on edge after Florida shooting
- Community, gov't effort needed for affordable housing push
- Students slime principal as reward for reaching reading goal
- General Heath's Antiques in Adamstown set to close
- Building affordable housing is a tough sell, businessmen say