HATFIELD TWP., Pa. - Police have identified the man who was killed in a violent crash in Montgomery County.
It happened just before 1:00 a.m. Monday morning in the 1600 block of North Broad Street in Hatfield.
Police say 21-year-old Timothy Nguyen was speeding when he lost control and hit a utility pole, splitting it in half.
Nguyen was killed and his passenger, Andy Kham, was flown the hospital.
Police and the District Attorney's office are investigating the crash.
The rain interfered with plans for some VIP guests at the Pottstown parade, but the true meaning of Memorial Day couldn't be obscured by the clouds.Read More »
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- East Greenville moves forward with police department
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem