HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - It's been one year since a deadly home invasion in Bucks County and police are still searching for answers.
Joseph Canazaro, 48, was killed on January 18, 2012 during a robbery at his home on Swartley Road in Hilltown Township.
Officials say two men killed Canazaro and then tied up his girlfriend and 12-year-old son and left them in the basement.
Authorities believe Canazaro may have been targeted.
Police have not named any suspects.
Now has interim police chief and a cruiser.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69