MILFORD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - School property tax collection is changing for taxpayers in the six northern Bucks County municipalities that make up the Quakertown Community School District.
After the 2014-15 school taxes are sent out on July 1, payment should be made to the elected tax collector in the municipality where you live.
The school district's tax office and QNB Bank no longer will accept payments. They also no longer can be mailed to PO Box 443.
The tax notices will have a new design.
You can find your tax collector and contact information by clicking here.
A longtime Philadelphia church official is due back in court as lawyers debate how many church abuse victims should testify at his retrial.Read More »
- Accused serial child rapist faces new charges
- Mercantile Home visits Quakertown
- Prosecutors fight Cosby bid to question 2K potential jurors
- PennDOT to resurface 15 miles of highway in Bucks County
- 12 mile stretch of Northeast Extension to close overnight
- Bucks man charged in Doylestown traffic death
- Martin Tower remediation discussed
- BASD officials respond to accusations
- Red Knight fever reaches city council; parade in the works
- Ex-church official due in court as lawyers plan for retrial
- Police investigating Route 562 crash in Exeter
- Some fog this morning and periods of rain today
- Reading Area Water Authority forensic audit to be released
- Ron Angle returns for third stint on Bangor Area School Board
- Life Lessons: Social media: Fire your boss?
- Allentown man hits trifecta facing DUI, drug and assault charges